Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Games 28897,28957 abd 29934 vs Mwigor
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:37 am 
Tough Nut

Ok, I'm pretty confused here. When the Noble Rust batch of tournament games started I was given duplicate games with mwigor, 1 informal (#28897) and one tournament (#28957). Mwigor had the informal one cancelled, and we started in on the tournament game. That progressed until about 6 hours ago when a new game (#29934) showed up in my inbox. Figuring it was probably another duplicate game issue I went to take my turn (turn 6 btw) in the tournament game 28957, only to find that after the replay of mwigors turn I got the "Victory!" screen. I felt like I had the upper hand but it seemed odd for Mwigor to surrender on only turn 6, and even stranger that a new game had just appeared, so I hopped onto the MAN login site and checked the turns. Now, on the site it claims that 28957 ended in a draw, and that 29934 is ALSO a tournament game. So whats going on here... This seems remeniscent of what happened on brimstone VS tomb, and didn't make much sense then either.
I don't really feel like starting over on noble rust, but if its necessary I can handle it. If its possible, I'd much rather the tournament game we were playing was reopened, so we could finish it out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:46 am 
Sea Wolf

Hi traj,

Sorry I should have sent you a message about this earlier.

For some reason our game was broken (some bug with MAN) - I actually think you would have lost the game we had going - but there was still a long way to go - so tiger restarted it. Unfortunately there is no way to get the old game back.

Cheers, mwigor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:43 pm 
Tough Nut

cool, just confused is all. I'll start taking turns on the other one.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]