Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:59 pm 
Tough Nut

I can't open any of my tournament games, too. The loading screen apears but stays on the first bar of progress - forever.

The game numbers are: 87831, 87884, 87833, 87903, 87882, 87806.

Post subject: Re: Problem opening leauge games
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:04 pm 
Tough Nut

Tiger wrote:
I've restored these games, please, connect to server.

Thanks Tiger but I tried them again and it's still the same. Other games are still OK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:53 pm 
Supreme Marshal

Please, try to restore your profile, if it don't work, plese write me by message in the game or by e-mail with number of your broken tournament's games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:39 pm 
Tough Nut

Due the state holidays in kazakhstan, I'm not sure that I will able to make turns till Wednesday. Please don't finish tournament games with me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:48 am 
Veteran

Hi, I cannot load tournament game#87 883 (we are on turn#2).
The games begin to load and then crash completely as the application shut down and exit to Windows. Repair or restoring profile didn't help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:40 am 
Supreme Marshal

Pitor wrote:
Hi, I cannot load tournament game#87 883 (we are on turn#2).
The games begin to load and then crash completely as the application shut down and exit to Windows. Repair or restoring profile didn't help.

Your game was re-started (new battle #88052).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:16 am 
Sea Wolf

To all 1 Division's players

Probably I will not be able to send my turns these days, so please dont finish the games. Ill be back on monday/tuesday.

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:50 am 
Supreme Marshal

I've restarted games of REDeyes in the 1st division.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:23 am 
Tough Nut

To all participants of 2-nd division:
Due to the state holidays in Kazakhstan, I'll not be able to make any turns till Tuesday. So please be patient don't finish tournament games with me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:23 pm 
Tough Nut

Hi Tiger

I've restored my profile but still can't play league games:

Game numbers are: 87886, 87865, 87839, 87792, 87793

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:21 am 
Supreme Marshal

I've restarted games of REDeyes and GunRunner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:21 am 
Tough Nut

I still have the same problems (wrote a pm to Tiger).

What about GunRunner. Does it work for you?

------ edit ------

Problems solved. I forgot to install the butterfly map. :(
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:04 pm 
Tough Nut

Yes, that was it: I did not have the map. Doh!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:16 pm 
Supreme Marshal

New transferable awards to round-winners in 1st division are ready. These players should get it for the first round:
1. Tywer - "King of the Hill"
2. Pitor - "Prince of the Hill"
3. Placid - "Lord of the Hill"

Congratulations to winners!

Post subject: Disgusted and unhappy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:19 pm 
Levy

I play as "MrPastry" and I am in Division Two.

This is Christmas time. Obviously it is likely that some people (like myself) will have commitments which may make them unable to play within three days one time over this period.

I log in today and find that four players have ended games against me - only Hydro and MadMax in my division have been honourable not done this.

I find this a DISGUSTING and DISGRACEFUL thing to do at Christmas time. Surely it is OBVIOUS I have just been unable to get to the machine?

Why are they so keen to end games after three days and 1 hour? It is so childish! I thought we were all MAN players looking for good games against opponents similar in skill - not just children desperate for a few points, whatever the cost.

The worst part is one of these players who ended a game against me was IvanKZ. Yes, you will find his letter above begging that nobody ends a game against him because he has a holiday in his country! What a hypocrite.

I request that the moderators do something about this. If you refuse then I will quit the tournament and resign my subscription. Also in that case you should give extra points to Hydro (who I have beaten in this round) as he should not be penalised for being honourable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:33 pm 
Sea Wolf

Things like this happened lots of times before. In 90% of cases it was the foult of the player who didn't send any massege. As you know, in the thirth division GuerrillaZ didn't play for more than a week, and we all waited for him. And nobody said nothing. This time we have some players that are unfair and like to win in that way. I finished the game with you after having noticed that three other players did it. Why should we loose another good player like we lost allready some of them(Enforcer f. i.).
If Tiger agrees to roll the game for a turn back is ok for me. Marry christmas. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:35 pm 
Supreme Marshal

I'll try to re-open these games next week, but better post message on forum and send it to opponents before delay of turns.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Post subject: Re: Disgusted and unhappy
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:30 pm 
Tough Nut

Good day Mr Pastry :wink:

1)
Quote:
I log in today and find that four players have ended games against me - only Hydro and MadMax in my division have been honourable not done this.
- Because you have already won Hydro

2)
Quote:
I request that the moderators do something about this. If you refuse then I will quit the tournament and resign my subscription.
-This is really childish. When I was in Kindergarten most of children use to say - If you do not give me this toy I will not play with you...

3)
Quote:
This is Christmas time. Obviously it is likely that some people (like myself) will have commitments which may make them unable to play within three days one time over this period.
-Is it so hard to post a message as i did.

4) I'm not care if moderators restart our game or not, because result will be the same.

Post subject: Re: Disgusted and unhappy
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:54 pm 
Tough Nut

cedarsave wrote:
I play as "MrPastry" and I am in Division Two.

I find this a DISGUSTING and DISGRACEFUL thing to do at Christmas time. Surely it is OBVIOUS I have just been unable to get to the machine?

Why are they so keen to end games after three days and 1 hour? It is so childish! I thought we were all MAN players looking for good games against opponents similar in skill - not just children desperate for a few points, whatever the cost.

The worst part is one of these players who ended a game against me was IvanKZ. Yes, you will find his letter above begging that nobody ends a game against him because he has a holiday in his country! What a hypocrite.

I request that the moderators do something about this. If you refuse then I will quit the tournament and resign my subscription. Also in that case you should give extra points to Hydro (who I have beaten in this round) as he should not be penalised for being honourable.

If you don't care to notify your opponents about your absence (as I, IvanKZ and guderian27 did) why do you expect that they will care to wait you? As I said many months ago in the same case "If you make me to wait I will make you to lose". If you want respect from the others, respect them. This means you should ask to wait BEFORE, not complain AFTER. And before usage such words as "childish" and "hypocite" you should think a lot. This situation is completly YOUR fault, so please stop blame the others... :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:08 pm 
Levy

I do not wish to get into a personal argument with you IvanKZ or with you deimon.

It may be that you are people with time to play computer games not only every day but perhaps every hour of every day! I however am not one of those, and I hope you will recognise that all sorts of different people play this game. If I had known that I would not be able to play of course I would have written a message.

But sometimes unexpected things happen at Christmas time in particular. There are many sorts of commitments - your children are very excited, you must go to see people suddenly, spend many hours shopping for presents, humour your silly relatives and (in my case) work longer hours in the day.

I agree it was childish of me to threaten to resign my subscription and I apologise and take that back. It is not the moderators' fault this has happened and I do enjoy the game.

Thank you Antonio for your understanding and you tiger for agreeing to try to reopen the games. A very happy new year to everyone - especially you IvanKZ! And do not be so sure you will win this game if we get to play it :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next