Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Bugs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:01 am 
Tough Nut

So I've been playing Domination or PR or whatever you want to call it, and so far here's what I've come up against. (just career mode so far, cause it crashed one to many times and my IP, sorta lost me till this morning)

ok so first and worst, is clicking on a bomber and then clicking on its home city, makes the wooshy bomber noise disappears the thing, and then rewinding the move removes all the country boarders and brings the game to a crawl. quitting the current battle isn't enough either, you have to drop to desktop and then come back.

second (I dunno if its maybe supposed to be this way) but I could see the secret ally's on the battle for thunder station... they were all right there for me, except the one the AI got from basic diplomacy.... kinda weird.

third, I win the inferno WW in career mode and thats it, the game refuses to let me start the next one. I click play next and the menu just goes away. I tried quitting out and then choosing continue career and the same thing happens. I even tried loading from a save right before I finished inferno, but even re-winning the WW doesn't seem to make a difference.

anyway, if anyone knows any solution to that last one let me know, cause I was really enjoying working my way through.

Post subject: Your Lucky
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:52 am 
Conscript

I cant even start the career mode.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:00 pm 
Tough Nut

So yeah, found another bug... if you drop off a unit with a transport chopper, make an attack with a different unit, and then hit rewind before the first unit is finished being dropped off, the unit being dropped off disappears, clicking in the hex where it should be selects it, but its attacks do no damage.

(Yeah I know you're probably asking what on earth I was doing that made me find the above bug, but I got soo sick of waiting for choppers I started trying to make other moves, and before long I realized hitting rewind sort of forces a refresh of the board, so you can skip the chopper move animations by making an extra move with something else and then rewinding it, thus refreshing past the chopper move and just putting it there. anyway, thats a bad idea apparently.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:07 am 
Sea Wolf

I've noticed a few things too. If I go into multiplayer, then exit out of that and try to play single-player, the game freezes. For the last hour, I have been playing the PL campaign, then when I went back to the main menu and tried to exit, the game froze. I'll have to see if I can replicate that, but the first thing I mentioned happens every time.