Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Domination & MAN Conflicts & other Questions
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:13 pm 
Veteran

Hi,

Is there a problem having MAN & Domination on the same computer ?

The reason i ask is 'cos when i play my games in MAN & try to play my internet games in Domination, the games don't show up in Domination ???
They do show up at the http://www.massiveassaultnetwork.com/ link ?
The only way i can see the games in Domination & play them is to restore my profile every single time ???

Anyone else out there have this same problem ?

2. When i installed Domination it never asked me for a cd code ? i have a 12 Ascii code on the front cover of my user guide xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
Have i installed it correctly ?

3. I have 2 internet games going on atm but i'm alwasy having to repair these game b4 i can make my moves ???
Anyone else get this problem ?

4.I thought when you buy Domination you get like 3 months free online time ? My MAN page hasn't increased the amount of days i have left before i need to buy more time.
Maybe i've got it totally wrong about the free time ???

Thx ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:04 am 
Developer

the code is need to create new Domination profile to play the game.
the possibility to restore profile supose to used for only peoples who want to save it's profle when upgrading from MA to Domination or from MAN to Domination.
So you need to create new profile otherwise you will have to restore it every time you swith between MAN and Domination

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:59 pm 
Veteran

vadim wrote:
the code is need to create new Domination profile to play the game.
the possibility to restore profile supose to used for only peoples who want to save it's profle when upgrading from MA to Domination or from MAN to Domination.
So you need to create new profile otherwise you will have to restore it every time you swith between MAN and Domination

Thx vadim ;)

Is there anyway to keep my existing Player name as it refused to allow me to register until i changed the player name ???

Thx ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:31 pm 
Developer

coul you please send me detales via email
vadim@wargaming.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:43 pm 
Sea Wolf

I use 1 profile for both MAN & Domination.

Here is what I have found to be problems of doing this. When you have a turn on the Server waiting to be picked up it will go to which ever game you log on with first. If you get a Domination game in MAN no big deal, but you will need to restore profile once you get into Domination to get the game, a repair does not pull it back down.

On the other hand a MAN game received in Domination will mess Domination up and it will not communicate with network properly. What you can do in this case to get arround this is to go to the Domination folder on your computer and find the MAN game # listed in this folder and delete it out. It can be a pain....luckily this only happens when the MAN game is at the top of the Domination list. So to prevent this from happening keep a really old Domination game at the top of your turn list and never play it(you just have to find someone who will not time you out). And other thing to do to help minimize this issue is to play MAN first before going over to play DOM and hope you don't receive a MAN turn while in DOM.

It sucks but it is workable.

http://www.freewebs.com/7thwanzer

"Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his." George S. Patton