Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: No wonder i don't play anymore
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:13 pm 
Veteran

i was MAN player even subscribed for almost a year. then i went to prison for a year and come back and find out man 2 is out after playing it for a while i like MAN better then you give me a lifetime membership, that was cool that makes up for the year i paid 6.95 a month x 12 mo = $84 that is way to much for a game. but like i said i got the email saing i am a liftime member, now i find out we only have 20 games and/or till may 3rd. that is total be. and now i now y i havnt played in 9 months cause of all the bs to layal players unleess i get a lifetime membership i am so over this game later guys

Post subject: Re: No wonder i don't play anymore
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:44 pm 
Supreme Marshal

Beerthirty wrote:
i was MAN player even subscribed for almost a year. then i went to prison for a year and come back and find out man 2 is out after playing it for a while i like MAN better then you give me a lifetime membership, that was cool that makes up for the year i paid 6.95 a month x 12 mo = $84 that is way to much for a game. but like i said i got the email saing i am a liftime member, now i find out we only have 20 games and/or till may 3rd. that is total be. and now i now y i havnt played in 9 months cause of all the bs to layal players unleess i get a lifetime membership i am so over this game later guys

You didn't understand. 20 games until May, 3 have got all old players, which one had profile in the MA, first MAN or Domination. They could use it if they restore their old profile in MAN2 with prefix 1_.... . You can too restore your old profile from the first MAN and play 20 battles from that profile, but your lifetime subscription in MAN2 is still lifetime subscription and you can play any number of games from your MAN2's profile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:04 am 
Sea Wolf

It seems unfortunate that things were handled this way for those who are seriously watching their finances and want to play MAN.
I was one of those who became disturbed to see a perfectly great game-site getting all changed up.
However, I am of the mind that shiznak happens and that's the nature of the world and I want to make the best of it.
I really enjoy the game and I'm glad to see the large number of new players.
The new units(extended) are great, as well as the fine maps.
If Beerthirty can get back in, I think he will become content once more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:11 am 
Conscript

So don't go to prison then? How is it the game's fault?

PS: Firefox has a built-in spelling checker. *hint hint*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:30 am 
Conscript

Prison is for people that get caught.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:14 am 
Tough Nut

Now days you don't have to do much to land in prison, just the way the new world order wants it. A totally corrupt government, run by mafia type kingpins. Our freedoms have been completely eroded, hope the unprepared will enjoy their new homes in the FEMA camps,cheers!

That's what learning is, after all; not whether we lose the game, but how we lose and how we've changed because of it and what we take away from it that we never had before, to apply to other games. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.