Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: time limit
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:48 pm 
Sea Wolf

I have no problem with a 10 min game or even a 5 min game if that is what 2 players wish to play, but i would suggest that the default be changed to either 20 or 30 min. I know it is my own fault, but it is too easy to change the time limit and then pick a different map or player and forget that the time limit has defaulted back to 10 min and be stuck with that when you send the challange. I think players that actually want the quick game would be a lot more likely to make sure they are getting it. Could be wrong, but i think people that want a 10 min game and get a 20 would be a lot less unhappy than people that want a 20 and get a 10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:10 pm 
Sea Wolf

I have not read all of the post so cut me some slack if this has been covered already. When each of us starts our game we have tabs to configure graphics, audio, what messages we wish to get, would it be possible for the programers to add a tab where each player could set their own personal default for the turn time they want. Everyone would have the default turn time that they want and everyone can still modify the time if they wish. Seems like a great solution if it can be done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:51 pm 
Sea Wolf

There is a new thread w/this more or less as topic....in "support"...I would like to see "infinite time" as the DEFAULT , instead of timer and timer only as optional and if enuff people respond, maybe the makers will listen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:44 pm 
Sea Wolf

Good news....of a patch in a week!...? to give better options, resolve timer issue....? :)