Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:11 pm 
Developer

Firestorms dissappear because sometimes client application restricts to purchase them. I solved this problem a month ago.
Your game is ok ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:45 pm 
Sea Wolf

Just checked and NO my game is not OK. Perhaps i did not explane the problem well enough. During the revenue phase of my turn i purchased 3 small foots for country "28" and placed them to block a potential invasion by my opponent. When my opponent played his turn these 3 small foots were not there so of course he invaded and completely over ran this country, destroying my planes and all other land units i had and took the indemnity--as the country had already been invaded before. You must either role back his turn so that he plays it with the 3 small foots in place or if this is not possible, i believe the game must be ended as the loss of this mid will give my opponent an unfair advantage and make it pretty much impossible for me to win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:39 pm 
Developer

Sorry, i mistaken write post from different topic (about stolen Firestorms).

i'll check your game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:19 pm 
Levy

I had a tournament game against AAA Nut. I got a message that I had won, but when a looked at the turn, I did not get a victory message within the game. I went through and completed the turn and now the game does not show anywhere on my lists. I also do not see it showing up on tournament scoreboard. The game number is 286291.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:28 am 
Developer

navrunner wrote:
I had a tournament game against AAA Nut. I got a message that I had won, but when a looked at the turn, I did not get a victory message within the game. I went through and completed the turn and now the game does not show anywhere on my lists. I also do not see it showing up on tournament scoreboard. The game number is 286291.

fixed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:05 am 
Sea Wolf

is there any progress in either fixing my game or ending it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:43 am 
Sea Wolf

while i contacted my opponent and informed him that this game was being broken and explained the problem to him in great detail, he choose to time the game out--probably feeling that this was his best chance to win. I want this game "269771" either rolled back and repaired or taken off the server as a "no contest" and the loss removed from my record.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:15 am 
Developer

If your opponent don't want to draw this game, then i can't do anything with it :(
Is this first time you see that bug?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:24 pm 
Sea Wolf

It is doubtful that my opponent will support me because even though i notified him that there was a problem with the game and that i had contacted support and that i was waiting for support to resolve the issue he still choose to time me out. This was the first time i have experienced this problem but i did have many instances of this game crashing while i was playing it --forcing me to replay the turn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:30 pm 
Sea Wolf

Would it be possible for you to send a message to my opponent t555t and inquire with him if he will agree to what i have suggested? I have sent no less than 5 messages and he has not responded to any so perhaps he would respond to you.
Thanks in advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:16 pm 
Supreme Marshal

Sorry, but I don't think, that support could do anything in this situation. Just don't play with this opponent in the future.

Post subject: games 291092
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:40 am 
Sea Wolf

Hello, this game just appeared in my "games box" today and this is the first time i have seen it. It is a game against alternos but the strange thing is that i never started any game with this player. I sent him a challenge about 2 weeks ago and he rejected it-stating that he did not wish to play a turn based game. Even stranger is the fact that this is a chess clock game, which was not my original challenge and which i would never accept. While the game appears in my game list it can not be played because the play tab does not light up. It states that i have 3 days left and my opponent has 13 days left. This must be some sort of glitch in the server and this game needs to be removed--if it actually exists at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:40 am 
Sea Wolf

the game number that appears is 291092

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:03 pm 
Sea Wolf

this is getting even stranger--this game 291092 has now moved to my sent box and shows that i am now waiting for my opponents turn 3--keep in mind that i have never made turn 0, 1 or 2 or even created or accepted this game.
Please remove this before either I or alternos ends up with a loss in a game neither of us are playing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:59 am 
Sea Wolf

storm, its very strange the fact that you dont remember game #291092.
This game was created last week when I accepted your challenge.We are now at turn 3(I have received turns from YOU, so YOU only have played turns, no other!!) these are the condictions of our game:
You Pl, me FNU;
SeaSwitzerland,medium density,10 turns,14days turn limit; :-?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:37 am 
Sea Wolf

...other question is if you dont feel to play the game anymore...in this case you can let the time pass away or ask to me to finish it with a draw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:44 am 
Sea Wolf

the game appeared as a chess clock game with me having 3 days left and alternos having 13 days left when it first appeared in my "game box"--this is what confused me. Now, as i said in my last post, it has moved to my waiting for turn box--but your post has shocked my memory and brought to my attention that i have been confused about who it was that rejected my challenge. You are absolutely right about our game and i feel like a complete moron :oops: I still do not know why it falsely appeared as a chess clock game but play on, it will be a interesting game and i think i have the initial advantage if my faulty memory is now working correctly. As far as support--perhaps you could still check this game to make sure there are no problems but do not remove it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:48 am 
Developer

storm440 wrote:
the game appeared as a chess clock game with me having 3 days left and alternos having 13 days left when it first appeared in my "game box"--this is what confused me. Now, as i said in my last post, it has moved to my waiting for turn box--but your post has shocked my memory and brought to my attention that i have been confused about who it was that rejected my challenge. You are absolutely right about our game and i feel like a complete moron :oops: I still do not know why it falsely appeared as a chess clock game but play on, it will be a interesting game and i think i have the initial advantage if my faulty memory is now working correctly. As far as support--perhaps you could still check this game to make sure there are no problems but do not remove it.

I used my own hack-tool on your game to check it, and i was confused because it changed timelimit. I found a critical bug in web-site engine, then i repaired your game and a lot of others (Hugo chavez vs Cujo on trinity for example).
Now it's ok, your game has 14-days old-style limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:30 am 
Sea Wolf

thanks for the update :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:23 pm 
Veteran

[292511] - I keep playing and sending in my turn over and over again, but the server reports an error ("Failed to unpack packet") and refuse to remove it from my "waiting for you" list. I have tried repairing the game. I have tried restoring my profile.

[293298] - Very similar. I keep playing and sending in the same turn over and over again, get no error message from the server, but the game is still in the "waiting for you" list. I have tried repairing the game. I have tried restoring my profile. An oddity in this game is that Dreadnoughts (those 3-damage 2-range $4 units) are not available for purchase.

I have a few other games which I suspect have the same issues, but after spending 20 minutes trying to get these two to work, I ran out of patience for now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next