Massive Assault Official Forum
   
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:08 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 183
Karma: 1
Well, I'll check this game up once again and inform you about problem resolusion via email.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:36 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:36 am
Posts: 257
Karma: 17

Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Mike wrote:
Well, I'll check this game up once again and inform you about problem resolusion via email.


ok, thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: game quirk or rule variation
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:25 pm 
Offline
Tough Nut

Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:20 am
Posts: 62
Karma: 0

Location: amarillo texas
sirs

take a look at game 217658
xzanth vr uranus

he has a shield parked next to a city

and cant fly the planes .

at other targets or away from city. the shield overlaps the city hex, i know the shield is to protect things under it, but using it this way prevents the planes from being used at all.

try opening the game and try to use the planes in any way.

_________________
life is short, make the most of it.
life is change, change with it.
every now and then, look under a rock, smell the roses, kiss a pretty girl.
life, be in it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:17 pm 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:36 am
Posts: 257
Karma: 17

Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Hugo Chavez wrote:
Mike wrote:
Well, I'll check this game up once again and inform you about problem resolusion via email.


ok, thanks


Hallo, support. Any news ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: game quirk or rule variation
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:55 am 
Offline
Supreme Marshal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:40 pm
Posts: 1980
Karma: 6

Location: Moscow, Russia
xzanth wrote:
sirs

take a look at game 217658
xzanth vr uranus

he has a shield parked next to a city

and cant fly the planes .

at other targets or away from city. the shield overlaps the city hex, i know the shield is to protect things under it, but using it this way prevents the planes from being used at all.

try opening the game and try to use the planes in any way.


Hello,

Yes, it's legal and very useful trick.

_________________
Massive Assault Clan "Tiger's Galactic Empire"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: broken game
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:15 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:36 am
Posts: 257
Karma: 17

Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Hugo Chavez wrote:
Mike wrote:
Hugo Chavez wrote:
Please check game 221674 Hugo Chavez vs Pitor. It was time out for Pitor. But after finishing this game due to timeout I've suddenly got not victory but defeat. And also I've got message from myself with text "game 221674 has been finished as defeat your time limit has expired". It is very strange to finish game by timeout and been defeated.


Hi there,

This game was really finished by your defeat because of time out. Seems like you hadn't connected to game server, and the data of this game couldn't be restored by the server.


Well, it was timeout for Pitor not for me, I've send my turn 16 days ago and seens that I've checked turns every day. It was no turn from Pitor. Also in case of finishing game by timeout defeated person get message from thouse who finish game but not from himself. Please see attached file it is a printscreen I've got after finishing game with Pitor. I also can sent you replay of this game. Please finish it as my victory or as a draw.



MY Problem still not yet resolved. Support please check it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: broken game
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:28 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 183
Karma: 1
Hugo Chavez wrote:
Hugo Chavez wrote:
Mike wrote:
Hugo Chavez wrote:
Please check game 221674 Hugo Chavez vs Pitor. It was time out for Pitor. But after finishing this game due to timeout I've suddenly got not victory but defeat. And also I've got message from myself with text "game 221674 has been finished as defeat your time limit has expired". It is very strange to finish game by timeout and been defeated.


Hi there,

This game was really finished by your defeat because of time out. Seems like you hadn't connected to game server, and the data of this game couldn't be restored by the server.


Well, it was timeout for Pitor not for me, I've send my turn 16 days ago and seens that I've checked turns every day. It was no turn from Pitor. Also in case of finishing game by timeout defeated person get message from thouse who finish game but not from himself. Please see attached file it is a printscreen I've got after finishing game with Pitor. I also can sent you replay of this game. Please finish it as my victory or as a draw.



MY Problem still not yet resolved. Support please check it.


We'll check this game once again and reply you via email.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: broken game
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:26 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:36 am
Posts: 257
Karma: 17

Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
We'll check this game once again and reply you via email.

So will my problem be solved or not :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: broken game 233012
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:44 pm 
Offline
Tough Nut
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:58 am
Posts: 34
Karma: 0

Location: Kansas , USA
Please delete game #233012 if not repairable. AI locked up during turn 8. OS Vista Home Premium,thanks and best regards!

_________________
That's what learning is, after all; not whether we lose the game, but how we lose and how we've changed because of it and what we take away from it that we never had before, to apply to other games. Losing, in a curious way, is winning.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: broken game
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:00 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:36 am
Posts: 257
Karma: 17

Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Hello support. Whats up, why you ignoring me and my request?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: broken game
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:14 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 183
Karma: 1
Hugo Chavez wrote:
Hello support. Whats up, why you ignoring me and my request?


Actually, last week we sent our response to you, but seems like your antispam filter blocked our mail.

We've finished this game as a draw.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: broken game 233012
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:19 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 183
Karma: 1
LanceHunter wrote:
Please delete game #233012 if not repairable. AI locked up during turn 8. OS Vista Home Premium,thanks and best regards!


Finished as a draw :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Tournament game broken
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:04 am 
Offline
Tough Nut

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:23 am
Posts: 20
Karma: 0
Hello to everybody.

Game #233744 vs. GunRunner is broken I can't play.
I already disinstalled, cleaned the folder and reinstalled.

Please help, it's a tournament game.

Thanks in advance,
Marco


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Broken games
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:17 pm 
Offline
Conscript

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:56 am
Posts: 5
Karma: 0
Hi, hopefullt i'm writing this in the proper topic, not a big internet knowitall.
All this to say can you please repair those games they seem to be broken:

15965
238495
238479

I can't even load those games, always getting message that game is broken.

Thanks. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tournament game broken
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:01 am 
Offline
Tough Nut

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:23 am
Posts: 20
Karma: 0
mds wrote:
Hello to everybody.

Game #233744 vs. GunRunner is broken I can't play.
I already disinstalled, cleaned the folder and reinstalled.

Please help, it's a tournament game.

Thanks in advance,
Marco


I've also tried to install the game in another pc, it doesn't work.
Please help, time is running out...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tournament game broken
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:35 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 183
Karma: 1
mds wrote:
Hello to everybody.

Game #233744 vs. GunRunner is broken I can't play.
I already disinstalled, cleaned the folder and reinstalled.

Please help, it's a tournament game.

Thanks in advance,
Marco


Finished as a draw. Press "Repair" button to delete it from list of your current games .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Broken games
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:49 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 183
Karma: 1
LtSmash wrote:
Hi, hopefullt i'm writing this in the proper topic, not a big internet knowitall.
All this to say can you please repair those games they seem to be broken:

15965
238495
238479

I can't even load those games, always getting message that game is broken.

Thanks. :wink:


The game 15965 was finished as a draw.
The games 238495 (vs. fatboy) and 238479 (dav11) are still active. Try to deinstall the game, delete all its folders and then intall it once again. This must fix your problem.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:01 pm 
Offline
Levy

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:39 am
Posts: 4
Karma: 0
navrunner wrote:
game 199367 is finished, but when I try to view the last round (oppenent surrendered) I get the "Your opponent has left the game. You were forced to exit." message.

I have hit repair several times and even deleted the game locally and neither has worked.


This is still showing up for me, can this game be deleted from the server?
Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:08 pm 
Offline
Supreme Marshal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:40 pm
Posts: 1980
Karma: 6

Location: Moscow, Russia
navrunner wrote:
navrunner wrote:
game 199367 is finished, but when I try to view the last round (oppenent surrendered) I get the "Your opponent has left the game. You were forced to exit." message.

I have hit repair several times and even deleted the game locally and neither has worked.


This is still showing up for me, can this game be deleted from the server?
Thanks


Did you try restore this battle?

_________________
Massive Assault Clan "Tiger's Galactic Empire"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:36 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:49 pm
Posts: 72
Karma: 0

Location: Salzburg, Austria
It looks like I have two broken Games, the Game crashes when I try to load them.
Game 228495 on Anubis and Game 230614 on New Paradise.
Repair-Button is no help.
:cry:

_________________
Free my Planet :-o


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y