Massive Assault Official Forum
   
It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:21 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 185
Karma: 1
tomhahnl wrote:
It looks like I have two broken Games, the Game crashes when I try to load them.
Game 228495 on Anubis and Game 230614 on New Paradise.
Repair-Button is no help.
:cry:


Both games were finished as your draw. Have fun!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Crashes on new HP laptop w/VISTA
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:04 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:17 am
Posts: 620
Karma: 4
Please tell me if you can see any solutions by looking here.
I have restored profile and re-downloaded the game.
Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: man2.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 463b3ba8
Fault Module Name: man2.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 463b3ba8
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 001d4120
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: a62c
Additional Information 2: b6bef1efff5e7d6204db88c10dbfe2e4
Additional Information 3: 6cf2
Additional Information 4: a48cb48c211c3be678682c406c725e52


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Crashes on new HP laptop w/VISTA
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:13 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 185
Karma: 1
Rextrent wrote:
Please tell me if you can see any solutions by looking here.
I have restored profile and re-downloaded the game.
Problem signature


Hey Tory,

This info can nat solve your problem. please, make sure to send bug_report.gz at support@massiveassault.com to find out bug solution.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:01 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:17 am
Posts: 620
Karma: 4
237909 broken, tried repair, still broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:33 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:17 am
Posts: 620
Karma: 4
I cannot play any game on my list.
Please advise.
There surely should be a patch or bug to be fixed?
Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:40 am 
Offline
Levy

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:39 am
Posts: 4
Karma: 0
Tiger wrote:
navrunner wrote:
navrunner wrote:
game 199367 is finished, but when I try to view the last round (oppenent surrendered) I get the "Your opponent has left the game. You were forced to exit." message.

I have hit repair several times and even deleted the game locally and neither has worked.


This is still showing up for me, can this game be deleted from the server?
Thanks


Did you try restore this battle?


If you mean repair yes, if you mean deleting locally yes. If there is restore function that does something different how do I run it?

edit: restored my profile and that did not fix the problem, also there is no bug report so I do not have anything extra info to send to support :-?

edit: Yeah!! it is gone thank you :D


Last edited by navrunner on Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:59 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 185
Karma: 1
navrunner wrote:
Tiger wrote:
navrunner wrote:
navrunner wrote:
game 199367 is finished, but when I try to view the last round (oppenent surrendered) I get the "Your opponent has left the game. You were forced to exit." message.

I have hit repair several times and even deleted the game locally and neither has worked.


This is still showing up for me, can this game be deleted from the server?
Thanks


Did you try restore this battle?


If you mean repair yes, if you mean deleting locally yes. If there is restore function that does something different how do I run it?

edit: restored my profile and that did not fix the problem, also there is no bug report so I do not have anything extra info to send to support :-?


I've just restored your profile and fixed the problem. The game was deleted from the list.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:04 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 185
Karma: 1
Rextrent wrote:
I cannot play any game on my list.
Please advise.
There surely should be a patch or bug to be fixed?
Thanks.


Hey Rextrent,

All the time you are trying to flood on this forum. I've sent a bunch of mails to you with your bug resolution. I’ve asked you to send me your bug-report file, but I haven’t got it yet. So try to realize all our requests and you’ll not meet with your problems any more.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:38 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:17 am
Posts: 620
Karma: 4
Build an ark?
Can you explain the box: "Game appears to be broken. Click to send bug report." ?
This is a glitch? I have tried it on every occasion.
Thanks for your dedication and patience. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:37 pm 
Offline
Supreme Marshal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:40 pm
Posts: 1980
Karma: 6

Location: Moscow, Russia
Sometimes could be useful re-install game and restore profile (battle could be correct after it).

_________________
Massive Assault Clan "Tiger's Galactic Empire"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:54 pm 
Offline
Sea Wolf

Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:17 am
Posts: 620
Karma: 4
Thank you.
I have reinstalled twice recently.
BUT I will uninstall and reinstall again.
I have also restored profile many times.
Maybe I am better off to play on my other pc w/WIN XP
However, this seems to be an unfortunate option.
It's a great game, especially when it works :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Four Broken Games...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:32 pm 
Offline
Conscript

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm
Posts: 8
Karma: 0
Hi there,

242069
242052
242017
241720

All seem to be broken. Can you fix please?

Cheers,
Mark


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Four Broken Games...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:53 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 185
Karma: 1
HalMayne wrote:
Hi there,

242069
242052
242017
241720

All seem to be broken. Can you fix please?

Cheers,
Mark


All 4 games were finished as a draw.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Four Broken Games...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:20 am 
Offline
Conscript

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm
Posts: 8
Karma: 0
Mike wrote:
HalMayne wrote:
Hi there,

242069
242052
242017
241720

All seem to be broken. Can you fix please?

Cheers,
Mark


All 4 games were finished as a draw.


Thanks Mike (I guess!). I loose my mentoring credits though! :-(

I now have one more... 242205.

Regards,
Mark


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Four Broken Games...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:50 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 185
Karma: 1
HalMayne wrote:

I now have one more... 242205.

Mark


Finished


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Four Broken Games...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:25 am 
Offline
Conscript

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm
Posts: 8
Karma: 0
Mike wrote:
HalMayne wrote:

I now have one more... 242205.

Mark


Finished


Hi Mike,


Not sure whats going on here... I have 4 more that are dead. That makes 7 in the last few days...
241974
243187 (this one crashes the game if I try and access it)
These two say time is up but I can't access..
241865
241872
UPDATE: I did get to finish these... I had to delete the games from my "net" directory first though.

Regards,
Mark


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Four Broken Games...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:07 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 185
Karma: 1
HalMayne wrote:

Not sure whats going on here... I have 4 more that are dead. That makes 7 in the last few days...
241974
243187 (this one crashes the game if I try and access it)
These two say time is up but I can't access..
241865
241872
UPDATE: I did get to finish these... I had to delete the games from my "net" directory first though.

Mark


Hey Mark,

Actually I've just restored your profile to check up your profile functioning. All work fine. So try to do the next: delete all MAN 2 folders from your PC and install the game once again. This must solve your troubles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Four Broken Games...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:49 pm 
Offline
Conscript

Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm
Posts: 8
Karma: 0
Mike wrote:
HalMayne wrote:

Not sure whats going on here... I have 4 more that are dead. That makes 7 in the last few days...
241974
243187 (this one crashes the game if I try and access it)
These two say time is up but I can't access..
241865
241872
UPDATE: I did get to finish these... I had to delete the games from my "net" directory first though.

Mark


Hey Mark,

Actually I've just restored your profile to check up your profile functioning. All work fine. So try to do the next: delete all MAN 2 folders from your PC and install the game once again. This must solve your troubles.


Hi Mike,
Well almost... 243187 seems to be still a problem?
Regards,
Mark


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:07 am 
Offline
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
Posts: 185
Karma: 1
finished as a draw


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:10 am 
Offline
Sea Wolf
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:36 am
Posts: 257
Karma: 17

Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Please finish 246013 and 230131 both games are broken. Can't play them, each time Man crush while trying play these games


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y