Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My game #7419 vs. Major Kate is broken.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:49 pm 
Tough Nut

Introductions: My first post here, only on my 3rd through 5th games. Played Massive Assault, just found out about MAN. Am playing the trial mode now. My user name is the same in the game as here.

My game #7419 vs. Major Kate is broken. Turn 9, Kate's guerrilla phase, everything got really slow, then crashed. Since then, immediate crash everytime I try to resume the game. Haven't gotten any other games back to test on my other ones.

I am more then happy to submit bug reports, ete, run the debugger, whatever. I was thinking maybe there should be a sticky at the top of this forum on how to handle crashes and bugs, the best to help you all work them out.

Post subject: Re: My game #7419 vs. Major Kate is broken.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:45 am 
Sea Wolf

NucLe@r-UFO wrote:
Introductions: My first post here, only on my 3rd through 5th games. Played Massive Assault, just found out about MAN. Am playing the trial mode now. My user name is the same in the game as here.

My game #7419 vs. Major Kate is broken. Turn 9, Kate's guerrilla phase, everything got really slow, then crashed. Since then, immediate crash everytime I try to resume the game. Haven't gotten any other games back to test on my other ones.

I am more then happy to submit bug reports, ete, run the debugger, whatever. I was thinking maybe there should be a sticky at the top of this forum on how to handle crashes and bugs, the best to help you all work them out.

This and other bugs will be fixed in an upcoming patch, that is supposed to appear approximately next week.