Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: playin one game being charged for two
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:11 am 
I have been a member of wargaming for sometime under other usernames and with MA one however when i found out about MA two and the great deal on the lifetime /onetime membership fee I jumped at it and let me say not only is it a great deal but MA2 is so much better! any now for my problem, Dont remember exactly when but i had to reformat my hard drive and fortunately i had kept my passwords and codes for my subscript toMA2 but somehow in the shuffle of reloading my fav games files docs etc onto a clean hard drive , I must have re-suscribed to MA 1 . I dont play MA 1 anylonger and so therefore do not need a sub to it , But every month on aprrox. the 14th my Credit card is debited $ 6.95 . How do I get this charge canceled??
Its not fair to be charged monthly for a game that i dont play .

Thanx
Tom Milostan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:04 am 
Developer

Hello Tom,

Yes, you shouldn't be charged. However, we mentioned in our press release that you need to reach our support team so that they unsubscribe you manualy from old MAN. Some players still keep paying for MAN as they participate in tournament so we don't cancel subscriptions automatically.

Please reach Inna at support@massiveassault.com and put "Unsubscribe me from MAN" in subject.

Best Regards,
Nick.