Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Looking for a Daily Opponent
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:32 pm 
Tough Nut

If your available to play at least one turn on a daily basis, Please send me a challenge. I guarantee you'll get one turn from me each day and possibly more, reguardless of whether I'm winning or getting spanked!!

I'm looking to pickup the Rank of Marshall and at the rate my games are coming in, It'll take me another 8 months unless I get some good challenges sent my way!

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:59 pm 
Sea Wolf

Do a couple public challenges... that'll fill up your game list quickly :) If you set the turn timer to 1 or 3 days, even better! Gauruntees the turns keep coming or you automatically win

NWO website:
http://www.freewebs.com/massiveassault-nwo/index.htm

Clan War website:
http://www.massiveassault.com/clans/nwo/ClanWar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:35 pm 
Tough Nut

Unfortunately, I live out in BFE so with my connection being 56k at best, I haven't had the extra time to d/l MAN yet. But once I do, you can bet I'll send out the public challenges. In the mean time though, my request is still out there for anyone available.

Also, a quick round of thanks to everyone that either has sent a challenge or accepted a blind challenge from me.

I started with A's this week, continuing with B's next week, and eventually working through all the letters of the alphabet as I like to see several styles of play and if I'm lucky, I may pick up on the common successful tactics and unit combinations employed as well as any unorthodox plays.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:07 am 
Tough Nut

So far its a success! I have had a steady stream of games and I have learned quite a few things, especially my own mistakes! :)

Special thanks to all the veteran players whom have either taken the time to participate in a game or went the extra step and offered a couple pointers to better my chances next time we play.

With only having 56 or so games under my belt, I realize that to the players with 100+ games, I probably seem like a Noo B still and, I apologize for the obvious mistakes I'm still making.... such as not looking inside transports before choosing targets, and not utilizing the alert function as I should be, to name a couple.

However, I'm still looking for more opponents. Again, I can only promise 1 turn per day for sure, but as time and the family allows, I'll be able squeeze in a few more turns from time to time.

Thanks for viewing :wink:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]