Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:44 pm 
i'd have to agree with Quitch: you need a time-out. Go sit in the corner till you are ready to be a good boy.
next time Strategos, try not to blow some hot air in somebody's face, or you will get shot up before you have a chance to blink.

What is with the 5 and a half commandment? You already shot his eye out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:48 pm 
Veteran

What's a t**t?

A tw*t?

If that's what it means, then no, I'm not.

If you mean dumb f*ck, then that's a different story.

Russia, Russia, Russia!
since you don't like me.
RUSSIA!

Now harrasable via AIM and MSN messenger!

Fight until you die or drop,
A Force Like Ours is Hard to Stop!
Close your mind to stress and pain,
Fight till You're No Longer Sane!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 1:44 pm 
Veteran

Ahhh, behold the power of ignorance! Yes, I'm referring to you Strategos. Did Israel or Pakistan move recently? Last time I checked they don't share a border. I find it funny that you hide behind a work of fiction to justify your extremist views. America tolerates Christians, we just don't coddle them like you think you deserve to be. Don't force your views on society and Real leaders make tough decisions that are for the betterment of society, not decisions based on public opinion, influence of business or catering to certain demographics. You probably think it was OK that women couldn't vote and that interracial marriage was illegal. The majority of Americans were against allowing either to happen. I thought the fundamental purpose of religion was to teach peace, love, understanding, etc. Why have you turned it into a tool in intolerance?

No, I'm not a Democrat or a liberal or homosexual. I'm an American that is very patriotic but doesn't think that speaking out against the establishment makes somebody the "enemy". I support our troops but think that the war in Iraq has nothing to do with terrorism, except for the ones we created by invading their country. Being a soldier is the hardest job there is. They don't decide where to go or who to fight. It's good to speak out against the war and those who put us in it. The soldiers fighting it had no part in the decision making process and I support them fully. Those that think you can't support the soldiers without supporting the war are idiots. I'm an American that thinks that we live in a world with a hell of a lot of other people and we should make every effort to build positive, productive relationships with other countries. We had almost unlimited credit in the world after 9/11. Bush and his cronies have pissed the good will away in record time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:34 pm 
P.L. Marshal

i am lazy to read this thread completely cuz it is long and seems quite meaningless.
the only one thing i do not understand what Russia has to do with crazy ramblings of Strategos...I think he may be in need of a medical treatment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:39 pm 
Veteran

:o :o I'm glad Isreal is erecting a wall to keep the Muslims out. :x
The Russia bit was for Quitch.
It has been fascinating how world events are unfolding lately.

:roll:
Here's where the real bullsh<Bleep>t comes in.
I am in an extremely humorous mood right now.
If you really want to call me a nut, then I'll confess that the post from Mr. D-Day on this post was written by me. :lol:
You all have good points, except for protected sex, which is meant to prevent pregnancies. I believe that is an abuse of reproductive function.
I know everybody is not in on some evil Liberal plot, but I judge the values of a principle by its extremes. As a matter of fact, over 40% of Americans are moderates. The only liberal extremist I know of is probably Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
This probably makes you think I hate people.
I don't hate people, just the things they do.

I am not to strong of my knowledge of politics. (but I'm still a radical conservative)
I do have the incriminating quotes from some liberals who commit and promote some of the atrocities mentioned above.

|... /\ 5
|...|
|...| 4x^3 dx
|...|
|.\/ 2

(The definite integral of four times 'x' to the third power dx evaluated from two to five)
This is a calculus equation. I know the solution. Do you?
I can do it, my calculator can do it, can you?

I'm glad you are all here to put things in perspective for me.
What was I thinking.
Maybe I should just join the other side-I mean it's not as if I have a fighting chance. As the old saying goes, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."
I really am sorry for offending any of you. If you kick me, I'll come back under another name (I have plenty). I would delete this forum, but I don't know how. Shazbot!
This is what I would use to destroy this forum, if I could.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:48 pm 
P.L. Marshal

this Strategos is most obviously insane
btw - i respect the "conservative" people even the radical of them but crazy loonies like this just ashame any kind of movement they pretend to be siding with.

Moderators!! Hello!!! - its good idea to close this thread

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:01 pm 
Veteran

Oh, wait a second! I just got a note from the doc., I'm cured!
It states, "I, the doc., with the powers hereby vested in me do proclaim your malfunctioning unit called Strategos, cured. I do also proclaim that he may peacefully go back to his original duty of commanding armies and using this:

continuing... He will also give you no such bullsh*t in the future."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 4:47 am 
Tough Nut

Please all sides consider what the other side is saying before stating that you totaly disagree. Please people think. It is a fact that the economy of the EU or the USA can't withstand the pressure of massed imigration and growing population. What growing population you ask ? And please think a little before you dismiss my opinion. In approximately 40-45 years white Americans in the USA will become a minority. The muslims in Europe will become a Very large part of the population in about 60 years as the imigration and high birth rate continue. Oil is running out. Estimates are that the Worlds oil reserves will be 95% deplited in 50years, but increasing amount of analysts say that the figure will be reach closer to 40years. The worlds oil production has been dropping from the year 2000 continuesly regardless that Russia has been rapidly increasing its oil pumping. The main oil field in Saudi Arabia have been pumped to deplition already. My point is that this overflow with energy and economic prosperity can't continue in these scales. As the worlds population rapidly explodes like never before in history and a lot of jobs and production continue to move to cheap labor countries and rapidly growing population even in the USA and Europe we can predict joblesness numbers increasing and as our economy weakens there can't be secured sufficient unemployment benifits and healthcare for the population. Even the transportation of food becomes harder as oil becomes a rarer commodity. The production of fertilizer and "pestisizes" needs oil. So does many other commodities/necesseties that we don't even think about. My point is that we should think with our (own) brain what the other person is saying. Not just dismiss his/her opinions straight if they aren't the same that are given to us by the media/news/school. The future propably is good, but I find it worrying how strong reactions different opinion gotted in this forum. Please people let's have a logical conversations not call the other person names if his opinions are different to what we have learned to think.

-Ari

Our countries economies will fall because of mass imigration. Average muslim has 6,2 children per family inside the EU. Their population will grow from 15mil to over 45million inside the EU countries in 30years. There won't be enough jobs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:27 am 
The Fatherland[FIN] wrote:
The muslims in Europe will become a Very large part of the population in about 60 years as the imigration and high birth rate continue.

Very interesting.

The Fatherland[FIN] wrote:
Our countries economies will fall because of mass imigration. Average muslim has 6,2 children per family inside the EU. Their population will grow from 15mil to over 45million inside the EU countries in 30years. There won't be enough jobs.

Also very interesting.

There are some who believe that this immigration and reproduction is the only thing that can save Europe's economy from a collapse as the number of retired people as a proportion of the total population climbs towards 40% (supposedly, unless Turkey joins us, within the next 20 years).

I might add that Islam, as a religion, is not just growing because they breed - it also receives a higher number of new converts than any other religion.

I put in this reluctantly, with the aim of providing information. As it happens, I don't think this thread ought to be in the MA forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:27 am 
Veteran

Hiyas.

Our story thus far:

After his 1000 year slumber, the Strategos will arise and revisit the forums on which he reaked so much havok, then try to figure out what he plans to do next.

So, what are your opinions on drilling oil from Alaska. I'm for it, as long as it doesn't make too many problems and lowers the gas prices. I'm also for fuels that run in internal combustion engines but are not gasoline too. There are gasoline substitutes that are as good as gas, but are 50% water and give off no harmful emissions. We haven't seen these fuels anywhere thanks to the evil oil industries/cartels. Haha! Bush got re-elected :P