Massive Assault Official Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: game 4152
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:34 am 
Sea Wolf

This is probably a strange request but here it is. The only game i ever player against the AI broke and was ended in a draw--i thought that this was the only way a broken game could be ended but now i see from other posts that wins or losses are also possible. It has always bothered me to have a draw against "Emily" in my game list so if it is possible i would like it to be either completely removed or changed to a win--a look at the replay will show that there was no chance in hell that i would lose that game. Thanks
BTW--that was the only game i have ever had in man2 that broke so good job on making this much more stable than the original MAN :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:48 pm 
Sea Wolf

Draw against Emily.... man - how do you sleep at night :)

I hope they give you the points back - all of us needs all the points they can muster if we are ever going to catch Pitor....or we could all actually just start winning agains him - that might work - sounds easy when i type it... not so easy on the field of battle...

Ravermeister

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:38 am 
Veteran

Hey guys,

Probably, it's not fair to finish this game as storm440's victory right now, as 670 days have passed since the player finished it. BUT!!! I am really kind moderator, and can take liberties to finished it right now in favor of storm440.

PS: Actually, we've got a special topic for all your broken games - so all similar topics will deleted next time.

Good luck!!! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:59 pm 
Sea Wolf

Thanks Nick, I know it was a silly request but it is pride that drives us to stay near the top :wink: