Wargaming.net is happy to announce the unification of all Massive Assault communities. Recently launched version of Massive Assault Network 2 has been tested by our QA department for hundreds of hours - Massive Assault has never been so stable before. With tons of juicy improvements, it gives MA fans a perfect online turn-based strategy to play.
Nevertheless, it is really sad for us to realize that there are lots of players, who are not able to feel deeply the entire fascination of innovations in Massive Assault Network 2. The players of outdated versions (Massive Assault, Domination: Massive Assault, Massive Assault Network as well as the Russian version Massive Assault: Phantom Renaissance) keep playing with game crashes, unfixed bugs and other inconveniences. A lot of them even do not suspect that there are so many grateful features in MAN 2 that can solve their problems and bring more pleasure to them. Therefore, we are going to unite the vast community of MA players.
On April 2, 2007 game server of outdated versions will be shifted to the mode, which forbids creating new games and registering new profiles so players will be able just to finish their current games. At the same time all existent profiles of the games Massive Assault, Domination: Massive Assault and Massive Assault Network will be transferred into MAN2. All the players will get notification message with detailed instructions of profile restoring. Wargaming.net grants 20 free games on all the planets for those players, who play Massive Assault and Domination: Massive Assault. Remaining subscription time of MAN players will be automatically transferred to MAN 2.
New Massive Assault Network 2 features include:
* Refined battle maps from all previous versions plus a bunch of brand new planets, totaling 25
* Unique "Online Play" mode allowing both players be in the game simultaneously
* "Spectator" mode, allowing to watch other players' games online
* A.I. ladies - Emily and Kate - always ready to play on all planets
* "Extended" unit set, giving both players access to each faction's unique units.
* "Chess Clock" and "In-game Turn Limit" timing options
* Dual rating - experienced-based and skill based
* Player Avatars
* "Live Mentor" games against newbies
* Great server connection optimization
And, the great news is that Wargaming.net has substituted its monthly-subscription payment model to one-time $39.95 purchase of the Lifetime Membership - and that's a great deal.
Are you smart enough? – Use your head to kick some butt!