* Attention, the tournaments for a very active players
* All questions and suggestions, send here: AHgpeuA@mail.ru
1. The tournament is open to everyone, but not more than 21 people.Upon registration, preference will be given to players with high ranking Glicko.
1a.If there is a lot of players who have not got in the tournament, they are merged into a single group and compete among themselves for the right to participate in the main grid of the next tournament.
2. The tournament consists of 20 battles for each player, which are created simultaneously. All parties have 10 games to 10 for the PL and FNU.
3. Limit time: 10 days chess clock with 12-th clock freeze the timer after each turn of opponent.
4. Number of rounds: 1
5. All battles are created as a rated, with an average density, unlimited playing time, 10 moves of income and an extended set of units.
6. Player gains 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw. Tournament winners are determined by the sum of scores.
7. If two or more players have the same score, the winner will be defined based on following factors (listed in priority order):
7a. Result of battles for equal-score players.
7b. Difference: (Sum of turns in lost battles minus sum of turns in all won battles).
7c. Glicko rating of players.